I am passionate about my Lord, but don't "wear John 3:16 on my sleeve!" (A favorite quote from my Dad) I love talking about ideas, particularly subjects like reformed theology, raising godly children, living life on a shoestring.
If that's not a homeschool science project I don't know what is. I remember making all of those plants you know that you can learn a lot from watching plants grow. I mean who needs a science book when you have dirt, seeds, water, and a little bit of sun light.
6 comments:
If that's not a homeschool science project I don't know what is. I remember making all of those plants you know that you can learn a lot from watching plants grow. I mean who needs a science book when you have dirt, seeds, water, and a little bit of sun light.
spring is the best time of the year....the weather is nicer and...well.....people need their grass cut. ;)
The funny thing is I just saw those plants for the first time yesterday!
I agree With Caleb!
You should see them now they are even bigger!
Post a Comment