Friday, June 1, 2007



Okay, so people do not dig the reformation. Very few comments. So, now posting something maybe a little more interesting?? This is from our front yard, just in front of the porch, where Joseph put fresh mulch over the ground cover Craig has been trying to grow for the last 4.5 years. The deer (those precious animals) have been gnawing it down, as soon as it gets full. Just want to fill our freezer with those precious darlins'...(spoken like a true Texan.) However, I am told you need to be here about 14, no really 15 generations before you are accepted as true Texans....Oh well, I am destined to never fit in. . . . . Too "northern", you might say. And much too much belief in a little idea called Christian Liberty, and the lack of a well known idea called Legalism. Alas, I will refrain from waxing what could have been and proceed with what is....

The garden groweth well. Sproutin' beans, flowers, kale, working on cucs (otherwise known as cucumbers). Hopefully will have those before too long.

Will post more pictures soon, as this audience seems to like the photographic approach as opposed to prose. Ta ta for now.

5 comments:

Joseph said...

I am glad you updated!
I like your post;)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

The sad news is that about 6 years ago, I tore out all the monkey grass that grew in that front bed. LOL I'm sorry!!!!!!! It took forever to get it out of there. But then, if you like monkey grass, perhaps the deer don't go for it, since it was so firmly established!

Pam - www.xanga.com/Langhaven

Unknown said...

Hey Julie! We need to get together with you guys soon! We need some loud, exciting, laughing fun with the Jaroskis! When Seth returns next week we'll somehow figure out how to get together, maybe even at the pool or something.
Pray for me, as I'm not used to not having him around. It'll be a LONG 6 days (and nights!).
Thanks,
Abby~

crazyhouseholdof9 said...

Great to hear from you, Pam. We are thrilled to hear about the upcoming arrival!! Great news! The monkey grass all but died out last year, due the to drought and our sprinkler system has had a few problems. C'est la vie.

crazyhouseholdof9 said...

Abby, would love to get together! Name the time, and you're on!