I am passionate about my Lord, but don't "wear John 3:16 on my sleeve!" (A favorite quote from my Dad) I love talking about ideas, particularly subjects like reformed theology, raising godly children, living life on a shoestring.
This is our Joelle, while I was trimming her bangs. She is so much fun, as you can see from her antics as Kathryn photographs her! We love you, Joelle!
We love Joelle's little antics and all her dramatic faces! She is such a happy sweet fun little girl! And looks like she likes her new haircut too! blessings, Abby~
2 comments:
We love Joelle's little antics and all her dramatic faces! She is such a happy sweet fun little girl! And looks like she likes her new haircut too!
blessings,
Abby~
I am so glad I took those pictures of Joelle that night! They make me laugh every time i look at them!
Post a Comment