Grace Kelsey celebrates birthday #11!!!
Happy Birthday DEAR GRACE!!!
Happy Birthday DEAR GRACE!!!
During the 9 month wait for Grace, I was totally convinced that Grace was a BOY! We were blessed with 3 boys already, plus 1 girl. She kicked me so hard and consistantly, that I was certain she was a boy. When she was finally born, my mother announced joyfully, "Julie, you have a girl!"
At that point, we happily introduced her as "Grace Kelsey" and she was a beautiful baby, weighing 8.8 lbs. We were thrilled Kathryn would have a same gender side kick!
Also, because the doctor had missed Kathryn's birth, as well as Graham's, they did not charge us AT ALL for Grace's birth! I think we only paid for lab work. Wow, what a blessing!
Homefirst, Chicago, IL. A group of FANTASTIC home birth doctors.
Grace is a huge blessing and gift to our family! She is always ready to assist in watching Truman, making sure he is safe. She shares her room with Joelle, her younger sister by 4.5 years , helping her keep it clean and picked up.
Grace loves F*A*S*H*I*O*N* !!!!!
We call her the FASHION GIRL! She looks adorable in all her fun outfits, and has loved to wear hats. We gave her a lovely suede jacket from Limited Too, a special find at my favorite resale store!
Joelle gave her some special lip balm, a large assortment! Kathryn gave her some body lotion, glitter, lip gloss, nail polish, etc. Just what every girl needs to look FAB!
Tonight Craig and I will take just her out for a special dinner downtown. Will post more shots of that special occasion!
We love you Grace, and are so thankful God sent you to our house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment