Joelle's birthday, back in December. SIX YEARS YOUNG!! We celebrated with Crispy Cream early in the am, followed by opening gifts! Somewhere in between we went to the Family Store (Salvation Army resale shop, the only place I go besides HEB, Costco) When my mother was here, she kept asking me where I shop. I kept saying, the Salvation Army. We are disappointed they do not carry toys any longer, due to the recalls. Oh BOTHER. Liberalism at it's best. How many people have died from that toxic junk?
Back to the birthday celebration. Wow, Joelle had a blast! That night we went on a carriage ride. (thank you, Laws family!!) Truman cried when we got off, and Joelle had a blast too! San Antonio is beautiful at night.
Enjoying the River Walk in beautiful downtown San Antonio. No, it does not compare to Chicago, but it does have a charm all it's own!
Christmas Day 2007. We feasted all day.


3 comments:
What fun times we have had over 2007.
Thank you for updating again.
Kathryn~
Looks like fun, and that food looks so good! The river walk is a beautiful place to go at night.
Travis W.
what a fun birthday for Joelle on the carriage ride downtown, what a great idea!
can she really be SIX??? I still can't believe Bryan will be 5 tomorrow. amazing....
Post a Comment